Form 1022

Form 1022 is an important form for individuals who are in Australia on a temporary visa and want to change their address or update their contact details. The form is also used to update other information such as changes in personal circumstances, passport details, or changes to your family members.

Change of circumstances form.

How to fill in the form?

Once you have completed the form, you can submit it to the Department of Home Affairs through one of their service centers, by post, or by using the online ImmiAccount service. It is important to ensure that all information provided on the form is accurate and up-to-date, as failure to do so may lead to complications in your visa application process.

It is recommended to keep a copy of the completed form for your records and to update your contact details with the Department of Home Affairs as needed to ensure that you receive any important correspondence related to your visa status.

Leave a Comment