Form 929

Form 929 is a form used in Australia for notifying the Department of Home Affairs of changes to an applicant’s circumstances or contact details. It is commonly known as the “Change of Address and/or Passport Details” form.

929 Form.

How to fill in the form?

The form can be completed online or by hand, and requires the applicant to provide their personal details, including their full name, date of birth, and passport details. The applicant must also indicate the type of change they are making (e.g. change of address, change of passport details, or both), and provide the new information.

Once completed, the form can be submitted to the Department of Home Affairs via post, email, or in person at a Department of Home Affairs office. It is important to keep your contact details up to date with the Department of Home Affairs to ensure that you receive important correspondence about your visa or citizenship application.

Leave a Comment